Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

WWW Wednesdays (Apr. 28)

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To play along, just answer the following three questions…What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading?
Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge ~ It's part of a blog tour via Pump Up Your Book. It sounded interesting, and it is. It's VERY good, very eye-opening! I highly recommend this for all women!

Leave Me Alone: I'm Reading by Maureen Corrigan ~ Still working on this one. In fact, haven't read it in quite a while. I'll likely pick it up between books. Couldn't tell ya when, though. (And, yes, I copied this from last week's post. What more can I say?)

What did you recently finish reading?
 Umm... let me think ...

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger ~ Wow, this book was A-MAZE-ING! (Yes, I know that's not the way you spell "amazing"!) Read my review HERE.

 No Greater Love by Kathi Macias ~ I snagged this as another blog tour read, and it was pretty good. I look forward to reading the next book in the series. You can see my review HERE.

What do you think you’ll read next?
 I honestly have no idea. My next review isn't due for another two weeks, so I'll likely pick one of my leisure reads next. Couldn't tell you what yet, though. We'll see what I feel like reading when I'm done with Captivating. You can see my To-Read shelf on Goodreads HERE, if you're curious to see what I might pick up next.

That's it for me this week!

This is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To participate, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post or your answers, if you don't have a blog.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings April 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Okay, I come from a whole family of book nerds so here goes with my eclectic list...
Currently....The Killing Kind by John Connolly
Just finished...Making Money by Terry Pratchett
Reading next...The Burning Land by Bernard Cornwell.
I also have Arthur C. Clarke's Rama II sitting on the back burner. So yeah, eclectic.

emily April 28, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Wow, seriously? I have the time-traveler's wife on my shelf right now. I don't know if I'll read it yet...

ham1299 April 28, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

Ann ~ Eclectic is GOOD! :-)

Milli ~ Yes, very, very good!

heidi April 28, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Shoot, I seriously need to get on the stick one of these weeks and participate.

Currently reading: Double Minds - Terri Blackstock.
Just Finished: Look Again - Lisa Scottoline (WAY good. Kleenex mandatory.)
Next up - Depends. I'm waiting for about 6 books to arrive so I'm working through my "someday" reads.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP