And We're Back ...
>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Sorry about all of that. It appears that all I needed to do was rebuild the blog. Fun stuff! Now, hopefully, it'll be fully operational with NO MORE TROUBLE! ;-)
I am not sure if the Google Friend Connect followers translate over. So, if you were following me, please click on "follow" again just to be sure! So far as I know, the Feedburner stuff should still work fine.
PLEASE, if you notice any troubles of any sort – links broken, Feedburner feed/e-mails not working, or whatever – PLEASE tell me. Either comment here or use the contact form (which will go straight to my e-mail).
Thank you!
Blessings,







2 comments:
Welcome back!!
And how did you get the neat scrolling button thingy on your sidebar???
Thank you! :-)
Do you want me to e-mail you the code for the scrolling button thingy?
Post a Comment