Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

Book Blogger Hop: April 9-15, 2010

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

This is a fun book-related meme I saw last week on Busy Moms Who Love to Read, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite book blogs, by the way. I didn't do it last week, because we were out of town for the weekend and I didn't want to play catch-up when we got home. But, I decided that THIS week, I'm doing it - and hopefully every week so long as it's going. That said, this is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books.

The optional twist is to tell who we've found on our Book Blogger Hop, but this is my first week so no one – yet. But, I will definitely add this one next week! :-)

So, if you're interested, the post for this week is HERE. If you participate, please be so kind as to link up on the MckLinky provided there!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FINAL REMINDER
Today is the last day to enter to win Here Burns My Candle, a book I just LOVED! Thanks to everyone who already entered. The winner will be announced – and contacted via e-mail – tomorrow! (For those who are new, that link goes to my other blog, Ramblings & More. Until a few days ago, that was where I posted my book-related stuff. I recently decided to break my book posts off into a book-related blog, and here it is! The winner will be announced on both blogs for any – I believe there are three total – giveaways originally listed there.)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Mama Bookworm,  April 9, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

Hi! I found you at the blog hop :)

Whitney,  April 9, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

I found you through the hop too! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts, I'm now a follower.

Book Crazy Jenn,  April 9, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Found your blog via the hop - awesome background I love it! :) Cant wait to learn more about you!

Priya Parmar,  April 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

found you at the hop. i love you title and your beautiful blog!

ham1299,  April 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Thanks, ladies! :-) I'm returning the visit! :-)

Tahereh,  April 9, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

so cool!! love your layout!!

Carin,  April 9, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I love your blog! It's so cute!

Serpentine Librarian,  April 9, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Stopping by from the hop. Love your layout and background, it is so fun!!

Kirthi,  April 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

I'm hopping over to your blog and I'm now a (click) new follower! Hope you can visit my blog!

http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/

E.J. Stevens,  April 9, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Just hopping by!

I hope you are having a lovely Friday! :)

xx,
E.J.

ham1299,  April 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Thanks for the visits, everyone! :-)

tweezle,  April 10, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog on your way through the hop and leaving a comment. It was greatly appreciated!

I'm now a new follower :)

Thanks again!
Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP