Whatcha Reading Wednesday ~ 4/21
>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hey, bookworms! This one's for you! Hosted by Busy Moms Who Love to Read, this is just a fun little thing to share a tidbit from what you're reading.
Because I also participate in Teaser Tuesday, I will do like we did last week, and share the first two lines in Chapter 1 (not a prologue, preface, introduction, or anything like that) of my current book. Feel free to do the same, if you also participate in both!
Here's how it works:
Grab the book you're currently reading and open it to a random page. Choose a random spot on the page (I close my eyes and point LOL), and select two full sentences. Make a post (or just leave a comment, if you'd prefer) with the two sentences you selected. Include the page number and title and author of the book. If, by some odd chance, your two sentences have the possibility of spoiling the story for someone (say, it happens to name the death of a character or reveals a surprise twist), make sure to include **Spoiler Alert** before you share the sentences – that way anyone who'd rather not have it spoiled can opt to skip it! ;-) Then link up on the MckLinky provided HERE! :-)Because I also participate in Teaser Tuesday, I will do like we did last week, and share the first two lines in Chapter 1 (not a prologue, preface, introduction, or anything like that) of my current book. Feel free to do the same, if you also participate in both!
Here's mine for the week:
The library is cool and smells like carpet cleaner, although all I can see is marble. I sign the Visitor's Log: Clare Abshire, 11:15 10-26-91 Special Collections. I have never been in the Newberry Library before, and now that I've gotten past the dark, foreboding entrance I'm excited. ~ The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger







4 comments:
How are you liking this book? I have heard it's really really good.
Yes, it is VERY good! Have you seen the movie? I did, and it was just OK. The book is a LOT better!
Never saw the movie but LOVED the book!
Ooh! That's one of the books on my nightstand to read.
Post a Comment