It's Monday! What are you reading?
>> Sunday, April 25, 2010
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, it is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I figure it's close enough to Monday here (and already Monday elsewhere), so I'm OK! ;-)
Anyway, don't forget about the giveaways:
I figure it's close enough to Monday here (and already Monday elsewhere), so I'm OK! ;-)
Last Week I finished:
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger ~ My Review
- No Greater Love by Kathi Macias ~ Review popping up in a few hours.
I am currently in between books, but next up is:
- Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
- Something to be determined. It depends on when Captivating is finished.
I'm still working on:
- Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading: Finding and Losing Myself in Books
by Maureen Corrigan
Anyway, don't forget about the giveaways:
- Forget Me Not ~ CLOSES TONIGHT
- The Bridegrooms ~ Closes 5/3







9 comments:
Time Travellers Wife is one of my all time favourites! I hope yuo have a good week
Wasn't The Time Traveler's Wife excellent (and heartbreaking)? I start to tear up just thinking about that book.
Oh, that book totally broke my heart! :-( But, yes, it was AWESOME! It far exceeded my expectations!
Just read your Time Traveler's Wife review. I loved the book!
I love your blog's design. The colors are great as well as the background. Too bad I did not think of this one. :D
Happy Reading!
Thank you! I wish I could take credit for the design, but I can't. It was created by Leena at Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. She does an AWESOME job!
I really enjoyed Captivating, I hope you do too! :D
Have a great week of great reads!
Yay! I'm so glad you loved Time Travelers Wife. It's one of my favorite books, so beautiful!
Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/04/25/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-18
I'm hoping to get around to reading The Time Traveler's Wife soon as I've heard great things about it :)
Nikki ~ I highly recommend it!
Lydia ~ It was very good.
Sheila ~ So far so good! :-)
Post a Comment