Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

Book Blogger Hop: April 16-22, 2010

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

This is a fun way for book bloggers to meet and make new friends. While this blog is quite new, I'm hardly a new blogger. My primary blog is called Ramblings & More. I recently started this blog to separate my book-related blogging from everything else. My blog felt cluttered, and I felt like I needed to branch off. So, Proud Book Nerd was born! It was a difficult birth, as after the first template change the blog was corrupted. So, I had to start from scratch, and lost all of my followers as a result! So, if we met last week, please check to see if you're still following me! I miss you! :-) If you're new, I hope you like what you see!

I do intend to do the optional twist (see below), but after the craziness of rebuilding this blog, it's gonna have to wait until next week! 

ABOUT THE HOP:
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, Jennifer at Crazy For Books thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! She created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know!  Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!  And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

For the full rules, see HERE. 

OPTIONAL TWIST:
On your blog hop post, tell us about some of the other great blogs you've found while Hopping around!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Chelle,  April 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Just hopping by! Happy Friday!

Andria,  April 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Hi, I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop! I love the look of your blog! I'm trying to add more Christian YA to our blog, so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

ham1299,  April 16, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Thanks for visiting! :-)

Andye ~ Christian YA ... hmm. I haven't read any Christian YA specifically. I'll keep my eyes open, though! :-)

ham1299,  April 16, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Andye ~ Oh, and thank you for the compliment on my blog's look! :-)

Christina T,  April 16, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog during the book blogger hop.

The1stdaughter,  April 16, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Stopped by via the blog hop! Great site, so cute!

Jennifer,  April 16, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Thanks for participating in the Hop! Your blog is so cute!! I was immediately drawn in and I'm off to look around some more!! :)

ham1299,  April 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

Jennifer ~ Thanks for hosting! It's such a great idea! :-)

The1stdaughter ~ Thank you! I'm coming by yours now! :-)

Precious,  April 17, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I'm your newest follower!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog,  April 17, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

Hi!! I'm stopping by from the book blogger hop!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP