Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

Book Blogger Hop: April 30-May 6

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

I love this blog hop! It's so fun finding so many new book blogs! :-)

I have met some wonderful book bloggers through this blog hop. Here are a few from last week:
ABOUT THE HOP:
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, Jennifer at Crazy For Books thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! She created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know!  Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!  And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

For the full rules, see HERE

OPTIONAL TWIST:
On your blog hop post, tell us about some of the other great blogs you've found while Hopping around!

NOTE:  You can snag the linky code and post the Hop links on your site, too!  That way someone can start with link #1 and hop around in order to each person's site without having to come back here each time!  At the bottom of the linky list, just click on "Get the code here"! Add your link below.

If you sign MckLinky, please share the love and POST ABOUT THE HOP ON YOUR BLOG! How else will anyone else find out about it and come join the party?

Please use the following format when entering your link below (be careful - I don't always have time to go in and edit your link!!):

NAME OF BLOG (How long you've been blogging; what genres you PRIMARILY review)
I know a lot of us read all different genres, but if you had to choose ONE OR TWO genres that you review more often than others, what would they be??

Example:
Crazy-for-Books (21 months; contemporary fiction/mystery)





Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelly April 30, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Love the hop, I discover so many wonderful book sites.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http:bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

detweilermom April 30, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Just hopping by!! am a new follower

Teresa April 30, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

I found you on the hop. I am now a follower.

Amelia April 30, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Hey Heather! I'm Amelia and I'm a new follower :D By the way, I am so impressed that your linky is SCROLLING! So cool.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog April 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your blog looks great!!

ham1299 April 30, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Amelia ~ Thank you! I wish I could take credit for it, but I saw someone else doing it (can't remember who) last week, and decided that it was a GREAT idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP