Whatcha Reading Wednesday
>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Hey, bookworms! This one's for you! Hosted by Busy Moms Who Love to Read, this is just a fun little thing to share a tidbit from what you're reading.
For those of you who've done this before, she's changed it up a bit, so make sure to read the instructions below before you start!
I am ninety. Or ninety-three. One or the other. ~ Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
For those of you who've done this before, she's changed it up a bit, so make sure to read the instructions below before you start!
Here's how it works:
Grab the book you are currently reading, type out the first sentence of the story – not the preface or intro but line one of chapter one. If it is a spoiler at all be sure to put **Spoiler Alert** at the top of your comment (like if the selection announces the death of an integral character or something). This is supposed to fun and enlightening and I really hope you guys do this! Don't forget to add your link to the MckLinky below! (If you don't have a blog, feel free to participate by leaving your sentence in a comment on this post!)Here's mine for the week:
I am ninety. Or ninety-three. One or the other. ~ Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen







2 comments:
I have this book, but haven't read it yet. The first sentence sounds like enough to draw you in!
This book has been sitting on my shelf for about a year! LOL I am so glad I finally got to it - it's VERY good!
Post a Comment