Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

It's (almost) Monday! What are you reading?

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, it is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Sheila posted on Sunday rather than Monday, and I decided to follow suit. Tomorrow will be busy: morning dentist appointment, Girl Scouts, soccer practice, and the usual stuff. So, I don't plan to have much time on the computer at all!

Last week I finished:
I'm still working on:
I just started:
I also plan to read:

Beyond that, I have no idea! LOL But, I'm sure there will be at least one more. Maybe not completely finished, but at least begun.

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAYS. They're always at the top of the right-hand column!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Whitney April 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

My book club is reading The Time Traveler's Wife this month. I haven't started yet, but I've heard really good things about it.
I hope you have a great week of reading!

ham1299 April 18, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

I'm loving it! It's VERY good. I find myself taking this one more slowly than I usually do - I think I'm trying to savor it!

Suzanne April 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

"Leave me Alone, I'm Reading", sounds like my attitude toward life... I'll have to pick that one up.

Unknown April 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading sounds like it could totally be my cup of tea. I will have to add that to my long long list of things to read

Unknown April 19, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Love, love The Time Traveler's Wife, I hope you enjoy it!

Heidi V April 19, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Time Traveler's Wife I have both the book and movie haven't had a chance to read them yet hopefully soon! I hope you enjoy your books...

ham1299 April 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Suzanne ~ LOL That's exactly why I picked it up! ;-)

T ~ I am LOVING it! MUCH better than the movie was!

Heidi ~ Thanks! :-) Have you seen the movie? I thought it was OK. I'm liking the book a LOT more!

Sheila (Bookjourney) April 19, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

The Maureen Corrigan book sounds good! Hope you enjoy the books this week and thanks for joining in :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP