It's Monday! What are you reading?
>> Monday, April 12, 2010
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. Hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, it is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I must admit, my reading list isn't very long. My TO-READ list is VERY long, but my READING list isn't. I don't do well reading more than one book at a time, unless one is fiction and the other(s) is(are) nonfiction. Last week, such was the case. Well, sorta. I didn't finish anything! LOL But, I started two books.
Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading: Finding and Losing Myself in Books
by Maureen Corrigan
The Bridegrooms
by Allison Pittman
Coming this week: Finishing The Bridegrooms, reading more of Leave Me Alone, and starting (hopefully reading in its entirety) No Greater Love by Kathi Macias. Reviews of The Bridegrooms and No Greater Love are forthcoming.
While I have your attention: I have THREE giveaways running right now! Please check them out and make sure to enter before they're over!
I must admit, my reading list isn't very long. My TO-READ list is VERY long, but my READING list isn't. I don't do well reading more than one book at a time, unless one is fiction and the other(s) is(are) nonfiction. Last week, such was the case. Well, sorta. I didn't finish anything! LOL But, I started two books.
Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading: Finding and Losing Myself in Books
The Bridegrooms
Coming this week: Finishing The Bridegrooms, reading more of Leave Me Alone, and starting (hopefully reading in its entirety) No Greater Love by Kathi Macias. Reviews of The Bridegrooms and No Greater Love are forthcoming.
While I have your attention: I have THREE giveaways running right now! Please check them out and make sure to enter before they're over!
- An Absence So Great ~ Ends 4/15
- This Little Prayer of Mine ~ Ends 4/19
- Forget Me Not ~ Ends 4/26







4 comments:
Leave Me Alone I am Reading is one I think I need to read....LOL :) Sounds good! Have a super week!
Hi!
Leave Me Alone I'm Reading sounds like I should check it out. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html
You sound like me. I can't do 2 fiction books at once. You have a interesting list.
This is my first week participating in this meme. I hope you'll stop by and say "HI!"
Tweezle
Sheila & Sherrie ~ Honestly, it's not quite what I'd expected. At least, not so far. I'm not far enough into it to really have a good opinion on it yet.
Sherrie ~ Thanks for the link. I'll check you out! :-)
tweezle ~ Glad I'm not the only one. I see so many reading multiple fiction books, it amazes me. I just get too confused. It was a bit of a challenge in college - I majored in English (lit.)! LOL
Post a Comment