Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

My First Award!

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

What a lovely surprise during a week that's been less than uplifting! My fabulous friend, OutnumberedMama at Busy Moms Who Love to Read, kindly gave me her Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award! :-) I am honored and flattered! THANK YOU, OutnumberedMama!

Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog (I had to download the photo then add it to ). List the last 5 books you read (whether you liked or disliked them, just list 'em). Then nominate your own award winners!

So, the last five books I've read are (links are to my reviews):
  1. Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
  2. No Greater Love by Kathi Macias
  3. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  4. The Bridegrooms by Allison Pittman
  5. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Wow, I have been slacking in the reading department! Gotta pick up the pace again ...

Now I pass this award on to 5 other bloggers, who must do the same – make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Don't forget to let them know they have an award! Please also identify the blog from which you got the award.

I pass this award along to:
  1. Carolyn at Book Chick City
  2. Jennifer at Crazy for Books
  3. Namine at Book I've Read
  4. MizB at Should Be Reading
  5. Christina T at Reading Extensively
I gotta tell you, choosing just five was HARD! There are so many AWESOME book bloggers out there! But, if I chose more, that'd be less for YOU to choose from! Anyway, now it's your turn to share the love! :-)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Christina T,  May 7, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Wow, thanks Heather! Congratulations on getting the Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award. It was really nice of you to pass it on to me too.

Anonymous,  May 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Thanks so much!! Made my day!!

Unknown,  May 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Thanks very much for passing the award on to me - so nice of you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP