I'm so touched
>> Saturday, May 8, 2010
Elle at Media Molly gave me a new blog award! I was totally surprised, and I am truly thankful! Firstly, I'm so pleased to receive this in the first place, but for her to put me in excellent company and call Proud Book Nerd "amazing" – I'm just, well, pleasantly shocked. And very humbled. THANK YOU, Elle, for the Prolific Blogger Award!
"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."
And so, I get to pass the baton ... I bestow the Prolific Blogger Award to:
- OutnumberedMama at Busy Moms Who Love to Read
- Keely at Mann Land 5
- Chris at God Is Love
- Jen at Following the Footsteps
- Detweilermom at A Room Without Books Is Empty
- Yesenia at Silly Little Game Called Life
- Reading Teen







8 comments:
Wow! Thanks so much for thinking of me! Congrats to you!! :-)
Thanks Heather!
Happy Mother's Day!
This is great! Thank you so much. I love your blog so this really means a lot. You deserve it and I hope I keep up an active blog :)
Happy Mother's Day!
You two are very sweet! I enjoy both of your blogs a lot! :-)
Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you so much!! This is my first blog award!!! I really appreciate you adding me to the list! Congrats on getting it yourself! :)
Congratulations on your new blog award :)
You deserve it!
Thanks so much! You really really deserve this!
Congratulations Heather!
Holy moly!! Thanks, Heather! I'm really touched! And congratulations to you - I couldn't be more happy for you! xoxo
Post a Comment