Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

More Awards

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm so blessed! OutnumberedMama from Busy Moms Who Love to Read gave me two more awards! :-) THANK YOU!

First is the Book Blogger Neighbor Award. I will pass this on to a few good neighbors, too. I am awarding this to those of you who've been my biggest supporters and really welcomed me into the book blogging world (well, minus OutnumberedMama, since she gave it to me). Thank you. (If you're not on the list, PLEASE don't think I don't appreciate you. I DO. I just can't possibly list everyone. ;-) I love ALL of my neighbors!
  1. Namine at Books I've Read
  2. Milli at HOME
  3. Christina T at Reading Extensively
  4. Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books
  5. Sara at Along for the Ride
Thanks for your support, everyone! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The second one I received was the Sunshine Award. Here are the award rules:
  • Nominate 12 other bloggers
  • List the award in either a post or on your sidebar
  • Link your nominees within your post
  • Let the nominees know you have passed this on to them by commenting on their blog
Twelve. This one doesn't specifically say BOOK bloggers, so I'm going to share this with people both in the book blogging community and elsewhere. Again, please don't be hurt if I don't mention you. It's not an intentional omission!
  1. Susanne at Living to Tell the Story
  2. Sarah at Blogger Chix Designs
  3. Christine at Whimsical Musings and More
  4. Jolanthe at No Ordinary Moments
  5. Beth at Weavings
  6. Sheila at Book Journey
  7. MrsJenB at The Misadventures of Mrs. B
  8. Michelle at Simply Blessed
  9. Heidi at Sacred and Profane
  10. Amber at .{Silver Lining}.
  11. Rita at Fighting Off Frumpy
  12. Sam at Life is Beautiful
A special thank-you for all of you for brightening my days ~ hence the Sunshine Award! :-)

Photobucket

14 comments:

Christina T May 7, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Congratulations on the Sunshine Award and the Great Blog Neighbor Award. Thank you for passing the Great Blog Neighbor Award on to me. It was very nice of you!

Sara May 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

Aww thank you so much! That was really sweet. And congrats on both of your awards, you most definitely deserve them! :D

Amber Filkins May 7, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Thanks so much Heather! That is so sweet of you and I really appreciate it!

♥♥♥

Anonymous May 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Thank you Heather!! <3

Sheila (Bookjourney) May 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Oh thank you for the lovely award! It is snowing in Minnesota today so a sunshine award is so appreciated! :D

ham1299 May 7, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

You all are very welcome! :-)

Jolanthe May 7, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Awww... thanks so much for the award, Heather. :)

Sam May 7, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Aww! Thank you Heather!! :)

Susanne May 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Congrats on both the awards. And thanks so much for passing it on! :v)

heidi May 8, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Well thank you!!!! You brighten MY day, too :-)

Anonymous,  May 9, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Oh Thanks so much!! I love awards!!

Caroline Clemmons May 10, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Congratulations on the nice awards. This is a lovely blog.

Rita Templeton May 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

I know this is terribly late, but thank you SO much Heather! I love this award! It's so ... sunshine-y. :) Congratulations on winning it yourself, and I appreciate you passing it on to me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP