Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

It's Monday! What are you reading?

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. Hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, it is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Last week I finished:
I'm currently reading:
  • Life, In Spite of Me by Kristen Jane Anderson
  • The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home by Kathy Peel
I'm still working on:
Next up:
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • More Than Conquerors by  Kathi Macias
As mentioned above, Sheila hosts this on her blog, One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. If you'd like to see others' lists and/or share your list with others, she has a Linky HERE.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Stormi May 10, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Not a huge fan of the Twilight series so I haven't read Host, so I can't wait to see what you think of it. Not sure if I should give it a try or not. :)

Loren May 10, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

I just finished Indivisible as well. I really love your blog!

ham1299 May 10, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

ladystorm ~ The Host isn't Twilight – or so I've been told. I'll definitely be posting a review!

Loren ~ Thank you! :-)

Sheila (Bookjourney) May 10, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Indivisible will be coming up next week for me. Hope you enjoyed it. I am not going to read your review since I still need to review it as well. :)

Have a super week!

Violet May 11, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

I liked The Host. Hope you enjoy it too! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP