Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

Blogmania will be coming HERE

>> Saturday, May 8, 2010

That's right, the HUGE blogging giveaway event is coming HERE, to Proud Book Nerd! The next event is scheduled for September 15-16. I applied, and I've been accepted! WOOHOO! This is so exciting, and will be so much FUN! I don't know if you saw my posts, but I won several fun prizes that day! And now I get to give back! :-) I'll be posting updates as it approaches. I was just so EXCITED that I HAD to share you all!

While I'm not 100% certain on my theme yet, it'll be (no surprise here) something related to reading. I'm leaning toward Read with Me, but that might change ...

I plan to have TWO giveaway packages. One for those of you in the U.S., and one for International readers. (It's not fair that they miss out on a lot, so I'm gonna give 'em some props.) If I can find some sponsors to donate prizes, perhaps I'll increase the number of winners ...

SO, if you are interested in donating a prize (or two or three), please feel free to contact me via e-mail at proudbooknerd (at) gmail (dot) com. I will be more than happy to provide you with advertising, a dedicated post, and/or other help to thank you for your contribution!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Elle May 8, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Yayyy! I'm so excited for you! It sounds like so much fun. :) I've also got an award for you on my blog, I hope you like it. Have a fantastic day, Heather!

Sara May 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Wow! That is really exciting, it sounds like a blast. I can't wait :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP