Blogger Chix Designs

Proud Book Nerd Has Moved

Proud Book Nerd has moved to its own domain. If you've been following me here, or if you're new and you like what you see, please come to proudbooknerd.com!
"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."— Mark Twain

In My Mailbox (1)

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have seen this meme around for awhile now, and decided to give it a go. I don't usually have much I acquire, but I've won a few contests recently, and I'm excited! So, I took a (crappy - sorry) pic with my phone. But first, here's the info from the "mother" blog for this theme!

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find out how to participate and the "official" details on the IMM page.

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar, but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.
So, without any further ado, the books that arrived this week are:

1. The Busy Mom's Guide to a Happy, Organized Home by Kathy Peel ~ Lord knows I need this one. I was sent it by the publisher and will be reviewing it soon.

2. The Pocket Therapist by Therese Borchard ~ I won this in a giveaway at The Book Tree. It sounded like something I'd enjoy reading, so I look forward to reading it!

3. House Rules by Jodi Picoult ~ This is the first giveaway I won from Blogmania! :-) It's from Tethered Mommy. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived! I love Picoult's books, so I cannot wait to get started on this one! :-)

Sorry about the crappy photo. My phone doesn't do a great job, but it's easier to just e-mail myself some photos than trying to get photos from my camera onto the computer. Although, if I make it a habit to participate in this meme, perhaps I'll find a way to make it work ....

Anyway, until next week – assuming I get anything in the mail this week! ;-)

Photobucket

1 comments:

emily May 10, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Jodi Picoult is an insanely good author!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog is an offshoot of my original – and still primary – blog, Ramblings & More. The more I got into posting book reviews, the more cluttered the blog got – and the harder it was for those who wanted things other than book-related things to read! So, this blog was born on April 6, 2010 as a place to put my book reviews, GIVEAWAYS, and more! Please join me!

** FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed **

Graby My Button!

Proud Book Nerd

Check Me Out on Goodreads

Widget_logo
Proud Book Nerd on Facebook

My Blog Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com | Content Copyright © 2010 Heather A. McBride

Back to TOP